SAN FRANCISCO – MARCH 17, 2014 – Upsight, formerly Kontagent-PlayHaven, unveils today a comprehensive platform allowing app developers to track user behavior, decide what it means and take immediate action. With Upsight’s new freemium offering, app developers get access to a single enterprise-grade analytics and marketing platform to take action on their data through a unified dashboard. Already serving 22,000 apps, Upsight offers a simple solution for developers looking to adapt their marketing strategy to real time data insights.
In December 2013, Kontagent and PlayHaven merged with the shared mission to transform the world’s data into valuable action. Since the merger, adoption of the platform has skyrocketed – with daily signups doubling. Upsight is now one of the largest data storage platforms in mobile – tracking 500+ billion events every month, up 26 percent in two months, and covering 650+ million monthly active users, up 62.5 percent following the merger.
“App developers are clearly looking for a better solution to manage their business and want a comprehensive platform,” said Andy Yang, CEO at Upsight. “We formed Upsight because we believe app developers needed one solution to help them bridge the gap from analysis to action. We think it takes an enterprise-grade analytics and marketing platform to do this – and we’re rolling out a free way for every developer to get these tools.”
Upsight helps social and mobile app developers manage their businesses with a robust solution:
- Analytics: comprehensive tools to understand the lifetime value of users- providing deep insight into the performance of an app and user acquisition, retention, engagement and monetization efforts.
- Decisions: trained data and marketing experts help define business goals, develop and monitor key performance indicators, and create impactful campaigns that deliver results.
- Marketing: powerful in- and out-of-app marketing tools to acquire high quality users, develop targeted retention and engagement campaigns, and grow revenue by promoting virtual goods and displaying ads.
Today, Upsight is announcing new features to the platform including:
- Free Enterprise-Grade Mobile Analytics: Upsight offers unlimited access to core acquisition, engagement and revenue metrics, as well as drag and drop funnel analysis to help developers optimize app performance.
- One SDK, One Dashboard: With one seamless dashboard experience and one single SDK, app developers can manage all their data, generate insights and market to their users with one solution.
- Data Mine and Push: The combination of DataMine and Push Notifications gives developers the power to find their most valuable users and send Push Notifications to that target segment.
“We believe that by offering an end-to-end solution, we can help developers better manage a highly fragmented mobile ecosystem,” said Josh Williams, CTO of Upsight. “Today’s launch is a great step forward and we couldn’t be more excited by how quickly and efficiently our combined team is solving customer problems.”
In addition to its analytics and marketing platform, Upsight will continue to serve as the primary distribution channel for ads from the PlayHaven ad network. Advertisers interested in acquiring high quality installs should go to PlayHavenAds.com. Publishers wanting to generate revenue from ads, should go to Upsight.com.
Upsight’s mission is to transform the world’s data into valuable action. Mobile and social developers leverage Upsight’s comprehensive analytics and marketing platform to better understand user behavior, decide what it means, and act to impact their key business goals.
Formerly Kontagent+PlayHaven, Upsight now spans 22,000 apps, 650+ million monthly active users, 1.2+ billion devices, and 500+ billion in-app events each month. Upsight is headquartered in San Francisco.
Upsight is widely adopted by a variety of mobile-focused businesses including established brands such as Warner Brothers, Coffee Meets Bagel, Thrillist, Beachmint, Turner, and Tinder, and game publishing powerhouses such as Glu, Electronic Arts, SEGA, BigFish and Backflip Studios, as well as thousands of indie app developers.
For more information, please visit www.upsight.com.