- Founded in March 2006, OLX is owned by global media and digital company Naspers.
- OLX is one of the world’s leading free classifieds online platforms through the Web, mobile Web and mobile apps (iOS & Android).
- OLX is available in more than 100 countries, including India, Brazil, Portugal, Poland, Philippines, Indonesia, Argentina, Colombia and South Africa.
- OLX wanted to monitor and improve conversion rates for both sellers and buyers
- Using Upsight’s analytics, OLX started tracking sellers and buyers per active user.
- OLX’s analyst team leveraged Upsight’s flexible dashboards to track user data and keep tabs on specific conversion metrics.
- OLX built the main product funnels and performed cohort analyses, which enabled the team to detect main drop-off points of users and pinpoint possible causes.
- OLX used these insights to optimize its app UX and increased conversions per active user by ~30%.